The old property of Giovanni Foffani’s mother, Maria Teresa Calligaris, has origin in the XVI century and documented wine production since 1789.
The family residential house, facing the main square of the medieval village of Clauiano, is now protected by the Ministry of Fine Arts as an example of local architecture preceding the Venetian villas, that were built one century later.
In the backyard, the rural buildings are surrounded by a large garden that continues into the vineyards, in the flatland just below the Eastern Alpine chain.
Giovanni Foffani is now fully dedicated to vineyard growing and cellar operations, with his wife Elisabetta Missoni taking care of PR and reception management.
Their sons, Guglielmo and Lorenzo, help on the technical and communication side.
The new entry is little grandson Diego, in the photogallery with his first Christmas tree.
Giorgio Gregorat and Katia Gardel collaborate with passion in the activities and the achievements of the farm.
The other sections of this site provide more information about the farm activities and products.
Open also Facebook
Azienda Agricola Foffani